Security and Compliance
Protecting Your Data, Safeguarding Your Business
Get Compliant, Stay Secure
Don’t let data breaches and compliance violations put your business at risk -discover, protect, and govern your data,
Don't risk security or compliance.
• Let Chiron help you identify risks and protect your data before it’s too late.
• Ensure software development projects are deploying traditional best-practice methods
• Reduce the likelihood of stolen sensitive data
• Safeguard customer records, intellectual property, financial statements, and more
Our Experts focus in on the following areas to help you
Theft and Data Loss Prevention
Chiron offers various templates for meeting essential regulatory requirements, like protecting information that complies with the U.S. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Data Regulations and the U.S. Patriot Act.
With Data Loss Prevention Policies, Chiron monitors documents or emails for policy violations, and automatic protective measures will activate upon detecting an infraction.
Governace and Reports
Data Governance within Microsoft 365 allows users to incorporate data into their platform, set archive guidelines for emails, and impose retention strategies for SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business libraries.
The Security & Compliance Center reports tab grants speedy access to audit reviews for the Exchange Online and SharePoint Online organizations.
Part of our practice at Chiron is ensuring that your data and systems remain safeguarded; software development must incorporate a fast start from the start.
Factors including the purpose of the software, the kind of software, and its life cycle must remain a constant consideration to assess the appropriate security level. In addition, any security debt must be tracked and planned for retiring outdated systems. Our risk management policies include the following:
• Create activity alerts for specific activities by user
• Get notified of these activities via email
• Know when important activities happen
Auditing and Control
No organization can escape the brutal reality of legal liability, and there may come a time when you need to pull legal evidence -Microsoft 365’s e-discovery ensures no important files go unnoticed.
• Search through Exchange Online mailboxes
• Search through SharePoint sites or Office 365 Groups
• Search through Teams, Skype for Business conversations